Monday, August 17, 2015

Today's Little Ditty: DMC: Alphabet snacks from Janie Lazo

Today's Little Ditty: DMC: Alphabet snacks from Janie Lazo: There Was an Old Dragon Who Swallowed . . . Things from my refrigerator. Albert Allen’s alligator. Mr. Tobin’s fresh grown squash...





What a great interview of poet and children's book author Penny Parker Kostermann. Her new book, There was an Old Dragon who Swallowed a Knight looks aDORable! Can't wait to get my hands on it.



My addition to her ditty challenge of what a dragon might find to eat from the fridge......



My cat’s canned food: Macaroni Mixed Grill
Nana’s dragon soup* and fish oil pills


*Our Nana makes Dragon Soup. It's split pea.....but the kids didn't find that appetizing until she told them that it was actually draaaaagon soup. True story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly, positive comments and feedback are always welcome here. Please let me know I'm not just whistling in the dark!