Thursday, November 10, 2022

After Buffy Silverman's Gold Blooming Days

Hello Poetry Lovers,

I'm on the road again this weekend. Thank goodness for audiobooks. I'll be driving far but to family and that's the best. I might not respond to posts until my return. In the meantime, say thanks to our Veterans and enjoy beautiful autumn. 

Thank you Buffy Silverman for hosting our round-up this week. This poem is for you--Mwah!



The Poetry Sisters are calling for recipe poems this month. I'm practicing with a Recipe for Stargazing...on the padlet https://padlet.com/mitchellhubeimom/4bzbfu2cg5k7awk5/wish/2379434754  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful farewell poem to our fall leaves and trees Linda, I like your repeating refrain. Lovely image too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Friendly, positive comments and feedback are always welcome here. Please let me know I'm not just whistling in the dark!