Thank you, Michelle, for hosting our roundup today. I so enjoy visits to your blog.
Got clunkers? Do you have poems with words or lines that need revision...those words or lines that sound like a poem breaking down -- that clunking sound?
If yes, you're in luck-ers!
I've been hosting a clunker exchange for a few years now. It's super fun and very low-pressure writing.
Here's how to participate:
- Select any word/line or stanza from next week's clunker list
(I will publish it next week when I host PF)
- Next week, give me any word/line/stanza from your files in the comments.
- Sign your clunker. I'm still on Blogger and it often records comments as anonymous
- I will work with your word/line over the summer
- You can do whatever you wish with mine -- revise, use it as a prompt, print it out, burn it--ha!
- I'll share my reworking of your clunker in the future.
I'll give credit to the author of the clunker, of course!
There's a new poem, 'Sunflower's First Word,' on the WORD padlet...poems are piling up. https://padlet.com/mitchellhubeimom/word-bwfgg0bqmjhf62fd/wish/2624405251