Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Review

Well, thank you, Storm Stella! 

I hunkered down and read Wheels of Change by Darlene Jacobson. What a beautiful middle-grade historical fiction spun out of family lore. 

Perfect for those 1900-1919 years when there were so many, many new inventions and contraptions up against age-old conventions. I hope this author keeps writing. 



Jacobson, Darlene Beck, and Marissa Moss. Darlene Beck Jacobson Presents Wheels of Change. Berkeley, CA: Creston , LLC, 2014. Print.

One of my favorite lines from the book, "There's no wrong time to help a friend". (62)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thanks so much for your kind words and the extra "shout out" for my book WHEELS OF CHANGE". I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate your sharing your positive thoughts with the world. Have a wo9nderful day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Friendly, positive comments and feedback are always welcome here. Please let me know I'm not just whistling in the dark!