Thursday, October 17, 2024

Delightful Fall Leaves

Hello Poets,

The leaves in my part of the world are starting to change...but it's slow going this year. We haven't had a hard frost yet. That's what really brings out the colors.

I have a scattering of autumn poems to share with you. The first is a lovely poem received from Sarah Grace Tuttle. 

Already at my craft table awaiting joining a poetry journal...makes my heart happy. Thank you!



A couple of cinquains from me to celebrate the season.

1.

Autumn’s
blushing red cheeks

showing up everywhere

Summer catches Jack Frost in her

orchards.


Linda Mitchell--draft


2.

Trying 

to rake up these

October memories

not even a wheelbarrow can hold them.


Linda Mitchell--draft



Please take visit Matt at Radio, Rhythm & Rhyme who is hosting our round up this week. Thank you, Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly, positive comments and feedback are always welcome here. Please let me know I'm not just whistling in the dark!