Thursday, April 6, 2023

Sharing my Word Hoard

Hello!

I am out traveling this week. Yippee!

For Poetry Month I am sharing words from my 2023 word hoard. My one little word for 2023 is WORD. I took on this challenge with a bit of trepidation. But now, WORD and I are having a great time.

This month, I'm sharing words from the hoard that I've been collecting these past winter months. I've snail-mailed words to many of you--addresses gleaned from old poetry swaps and ARC shares and whatever I could find in my archives. If you did not get one, it was not intentional. I might not have your newest snail mail address--or remember where I squirreled it away. My poetry life is fun...and possibly the least organized compartment of my life. Gotta get on that!

If you would like a WORD, please e-mail me (mitchell(dot)hubeimom@gmail(dot)com. I'll happily pop a WORD into the mail to you. 

Jump on over to our friend Margaret for some extra sprinkles of poetry goodness at Reflections on the Teche.

Keep enjoying Poetry Month!





10 comments:

  1. Linda, I love your NPM 2023 Collage Greeting, Your OLW, Word, is a very interesting choice that brings poetic magic to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy travels, Linda! Thank you for my word. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting my word in the snail mail! You are inspirational -- with everything else going on, you remain thoughtful and generous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! It was such a nice surprise yesterday to get my "word" yesterday! I love how very creative you are! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did receive. your wonderful card and word, Linda. Both awesome as I hope you're traveling is! Thanks much, I'll share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing - a word! Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "But now, WORD and I are having a great time." This made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing gift you created for our community! So special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lot of fun! It takes three months for snail mail from the US to reach my latest home, so... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, dear--my NPM card from you was wheely "inspiration"al! I continue in awe of your free yet precise and surprising collage skills. Hope you're resting well.

    ReplyDelete

Friendly, positive comments and feedback are always welcome here. Please let me know I'm not just whistling in the dark!